Yes, I have done it, I have made one. Weighing the shame of potentially dust-n-crumb gathering etha space with the hope of productiveness inspired by exhibitionism, arrogance and immoral cunningness, immorality outflanked the digital cloud of guilt ever to follow my fluffy head with it's customary slimy ease and here I am justifying it. All I can say is, however much I may be cackling inside, it must be a little good because... Well, because the reasons against it are too pathetic to be allowed to exist. Being lazy, with the excuse 'I'm usually lazy' is dispicable sillyness.
These 'longing conclusions', whatever they turn out to be, owe everything to the creator of a Freudian slip made whilst diagnosing my standard of essay writing many months ago. To him, whether he noticed it or not, many thanks.
Well then, what are you waiting for?
Yours severely,
Dr. Storkstalk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment